Registration for 2019 Upper Mississippi River Conference
If you are a conference presenter or speaker, do not register on this page. Please click on this link to register for the conference if you are a speaker or presenter.
- Early Bird Full Conference Registration ~ $150 [Through Sept. 13]
- Early Bird Single-Day Registration ~ $100 [Through Sept. 13]
- Early Bird Student* Full Conference Registration ~ $25 [Through Sept. 13]
- Early Bird Student* Single-Day Registration ~ $15 [Through Sept. 13]
- Standard Full Conference Registration ~ $200 [After Sept. 13]
- Standard Single-Day Registration ~ $150 [After Sept. 13]
- Student* Full Conference Registration ~ $40 [After Sept. 13]
- Student* Single-Day Registration ~ $25 [After Sept.13]
*Note: Students must provide credentials, including graduate students or recently graduated students presenting in the poster session. Student registrations include access to all sessions and all meals scheduled for each day registered. Field project tours are additional for all attendees.*
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 Field Project Tour #1 - Blue Heron Eco-Cruise & Mississippi River Eco Tourism Center ~ $10
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 Field Project Tour #2 - Habitat Rehabilitation & Enhancement; Dredge Re-use Projects ~ $10
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 In-House Workshop - "We survived 2019's record flooding, so now what?" [Included in full or Wednesday-only registration fee]
- Exhibit table with full registration - add $100
- Vendor/Exhibit table only - $200
Contact River Action for sponsorship opportunities.
Reserve a hotel room online at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center in downtown Moline, Ill. or call the hotel directly at 309-743-0101. Request a room in the Upper Mississippi River Conference block or use this code: 253176.
Full conference registration includes continental breakfasts, lunches and Wednesday dinner; single day registrations include meals scheduled for that day.
Guests are welcome to join us for lunches or dinner:
- Guest Ticket - Wednesday Boxed Lunch - $15
- Guest Ticket - Wednesday Catfish Dinner - $30
- Guest Ticket - Thursday Luncheon - $20
Continuing Education Credits Available Upon Request
Consult your professional organization or institution for information about education credits. Certificates of Attendance will be available at the conference registration desk.
If you have questions regarding registration contact River Action at email@example.com or call us at 563-322-2969.