Registration for UMRC 2017
If you are a conference presenter or speaker, do not register on this page. Please click on this link to register for the conference if you are a speaker or presenter.
- Standard: $150 before Oct. 1 and $200 after Oct. 1
- Student: $25 before Oct. 1 and $40 after Oct. 1. Students must provide credentials (Including graduate students or recently graduated students presenting in the poster session)
- Elected Official: $75 before Oct. 1 and $125 after Oct. 1
- One-Day Registration (Standard): $100 before Oct. 1 and $150 after Oct. 1
- One-Day Registration (Student): $15 before Oct. 1 and $25 after Oct. 1
- One-Day Registration (Elected Official): $50 before Oct. 1 and $75 after Oct. 1
Field trips available
- Green Valley Wetland Restoration Tour (FREE)
- Bike ride (additional $15)
- Kayak paddle (additional $15)
Continuing Education Credits Available Upon Request
Certificates of Attendance will be available at the conference registration desk.
Reserve a hotel room at the Radisson in downtown Moline, Ill. (adjacent to the iWireless Center) or call the Radisson directly at (309) 764-1000.
Luncheons Wednesday and Thursday and the catfish dinner Wednesday evening are included in the cost of registration.
CLICK HERE to download the brochure with a complete schedule, list of panelists and speakers and mail-in registration form.
CLICK HERE to register and pay online.
If you have questions regarding registration contact River Action at firstname.lastname@example.org