Registration for 2018 Upper Mississippi River Conference
If you are a conference presenter or speaker, do not register on this page. Please click on this link to register for the conference if you are a speaker or presenter.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOT YET AVAILABLE - Please check back later
- Full Conference - Early-Bird $150 | Full Conference - Standard $200
- Student* (Full Conference) - Early-Bird $25 | Student* (Full Conference) - Standard $40
- Elected Official (Full conference) - Early-Bird $75 | Elected Official - Standard $125
- One-Day Registration - Early-Bird $100 | One-Day Registration - Standard $150
- Student* One-Day Registration - Early-Bird $15 | Student* One-Day Registration - Standard $25
- Elected Official One-Day Registration - Early-Bird $50 | Elected Official One-Day Registration - Standard $75
- Quad City Flood Resiliency Alliance Workshop - Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018 3-5 p.m. $25 (This workshop is included in a Thursday-only or full conference registration.)
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 Field Project Tour #1 to Copperas Creek Watershed $10
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 Field Project Tour #2 to Green Island Nutrient Management Research Project $10
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 Field Project Tour #3 to Carbon Cliff & Rock Island $10
- Wednesday, Oct. 24 In-House Stream Gage Workshop [Included in full or Wednesday-only registration fee]
[*Students must provide credentials, including graduate students or recently graduated students presenting in the poster session]
Reserve a hotel room at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center in downtown Moline, Ill. or call the hotel directly at 309-743-0101. Request a room in the Upper Mississippi River Conference block or use this code: 1810UPPERM.
Wednesday box lunch, Thursday luncheon and the dinner on Wednesday evening are included in the cost of a full registration.
Continuing Education Credits Available Upon Request
Certificates of Attendance will be available at the conference registration desk.
If you have questions regarding registration contact River Action at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 563-322-2969.